• Show
Clear All

• Craig A
    replied
    Read John's post above...

Leave a comment:

• chrispadfield
    replied
    Just wondering if the next release is still on for August as the month draws to an end and if not, any ideas when? Thanks :-)

Leave a comment:

• Craig A
    replied
    Woohoo! If the co-branding is in there at the next release, i'll be a happy man

Leave a comment:

• TechTalk
    replied
    Originally posted by John
    That is on my to do list for the next version.
    Along with ... oh no I won't go into the polls, attachments, cobranding, user graphics, and other things that I plan to put in the next version... Ooops. I just did

Although we are planning some minor updates between now and the summer, this next major version will not be available until August.

John
    http://vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=2

~Chris

Leave a comment:

• Craig A
    replied
    Yep - that's the beastie.

Surprisingly, given that Mark and myself are not competing for the same audience or anything (), he is not prepared to tell me how. As I said to him though, no problem, it's coming soon to the standard package - hopefully. If John could confirm this, I could then decide if I need to commission someone to undertake this as a hack or not...

Leave a comment:

• chrispadfield
    replied
    On the co-branding, i am new here so hope i am not talking rubbish but i seen someone who looks like they have done what you are talking about but not sure.

Anyway check out this site http://www.motorsportforums.com/ i think it does what you want not sure how though :-)

Leave a comment:

• Craig A
    replied
    Welcome back John - you've been missed

A couple of quickies:

1/ Are you going to release a final 1.1.3 due to the delay in releasing 1.2.0 ?

2/ Will 1.2.0 feature the co-branding feature as promised at http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...hp?threadid=51 ? This is really of interest to me right now as we allow several other sites to use our forums as there own - i'd like to be able to let them link to a forum in their own site style...

Stick around this time bloke!

Leave a comment:

• JonnyQuest
    replied
    John,
    Can you give us any clue as to the general functions the new version is going to efferct?
    We are in the process of contemplating/beginning some hacks and it would be useful to know if we're going to hack something which is going to be drastically changed in the near future. Two that come to mind are User Groups and Permissions and Multiple Templates.
    Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Intec
    replied
    Welcome

Question?
    Can you think about, that you can made a "simple" next version, where some good and tested hacks are implemented and all known bugs are erased. A version 1.1.35 for instance. That was good for the users of this software. I I know, it is better for advertising that we had a big killer version but in the time before this version ist out all can use the good hacks and a fine working version. What do mean?

Leave a comment:

• firewire
    replied
    PLEASE, could we take the chat out of this forum and keep it for the important news/announcements only?

I always get exited when seeing there are new messages here... thinking there are news.

There is no offense intended, but I think this should remain the place for important/minor important official announces. It's nice to see that "we customers" are allowed to feedback (there are places/companies which don't allow reactions to their plans) and I really appreciate it, but I guess we should take it to another forum if it's nothing terribly important.

Regards

Leave a comment:

• TechTalk
    replied
    Yea good to have you back (or should I say good to have you around because youve been gone every since I joined the community)

Either way I look forward to the next release. Im sure it will be a good one.

Also I beleive i have a good amount of knowledge about the vb product and I would be more than happy to be a beta tester. As you probally know from all my posts in the bugs forum I do alot of my own testing anyway Just let me know if I can be of any assistance.

Regards,
    Chris Miller

Leave a comment:

• George L
    replied
    well welcome back

i LOVE vbulletin

Leave a comment:

• Menno
    replied
    Hey Huss, got anymore of that poŽtry?

Leave a comment:

• Parker Clack
    replied
    Glad to see you back.

Parker

Leave a comment:

• Chris Schreiber
    replied
    Looks like Huss is quite the poet...
    and I bet he didn't even know it

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X