• Show
Clear All

• bigsoccer tech
    replied
    Any date estimates yet for beta?

Leave a comment:

• John
    replied
    Apologies for the lack of response. Co-branding will be in the next version. Apart from that, I would rather not say so as not to disappoint anyone if a feature has to be left out for whatever reason. I keep an eye on the hacks forum for potential hacks to include in this next version though.

John

Leave a comment:

• VirtueTech
    replied
    Eva2000 please check that thread with your active hacks. I need your .txt file for the 12 active topics down the center of your homepage.

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• George L
    replied
    Originally posted by VirtueTech
    Eva2000

I wish we had PM's I'd send you one. I love your sites homepage with all the latest post stuff.

I have the Active Topics templates and I tried Huss's hack...but I only get a white page. How can I make my homepage look like yours.

I posted here:
    http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...p?threadid=655

Please help me out. Thanks

AIM: Paintball City

hehe thanks i posted a reply in that thread too http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...p?threadid=655

Leave a comment:

• VirtueTech
    replied
    Eva2000

I wish we had PM's I'd send you one. I love your sites homepage with all the latest post stuff.

I have the Active Topics templates and I tried Huss's hack...but I only get a white page. How can I make my homepage look like yours.

I posted here:
    http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...p?threadid=655

Please help me out. Thanks

AIM: Paintball City

Leave a comment:

• George L
    replied
    yeah... cause i am stopping my additions of hacks now cause it's going to be a pain upgrading... which i hope it isn't

Leave a comment:

• VirtueTech
    replied
    It would be nice if John gave some feedback to his LOYAL users who are looking to discuss additions to the new version, and many of them have great ideas.

This whole summer has been a bit weird.

John, how about a status...something like a changelog for the new VB your working on...so that we rest assured that our nest egg is progressng.

Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Intec
    replied
    Give it a time, when came the final version 1.1.3 with new graphics and when came the next version with implemented a lot of fine hacks. (the killer application)

Someone wait for it, because is not very funny to integreted some hacks and then cames the new version and it beginns from the start.

Leave a comment:

• Craig A
    replied
    Chris, i'm hopeful that this will be included in the new release as John said it would be - I am simply after confirmation so that I can keep my affiliates at bay!

Oh, and don't think Mark is getting at you - it's just a bit of banter between our two sites - initiated by me, no doubt

Leave a comment:

• chrispadfield
    replied
    Mark, it is fine that you don't want to share your code with everyone else but be nice if you could not badger people about it.

I would also love to find out if this is going to be released. If not Craig, i would be happy to put something torwards the development cost of a mod. Perhaps a few people who want this can share it and get it made.

Leave a comment:

• Craig A
    replied
    Mark, do you want me to test if the swear filter is operational in here ?

OK, **** off! In any case, they are happy sticking with an established forum with a reat atmosphere and lots of interesting discussion. So there

If John is not adding this to the release, i'll have to pay someone to do it for me - interested ? Seeing as i'll be commissioning someone to do it anyway, you may as well tell me how much you'd want for your version...

Leave a comment:

• Mark Hewitt
    replied
    I would be more than happy to accept them as partner sites

Leave a comment:

• Craig A
    replied
    Can anyone please confirm whether or not co-branding will be part of the next release ? I have mentioned it a couple of our partner sites and they are emailing me on an almost daily basis asking if it's a goer yet! I do hope that you're not going to let me down now!! Either way, a yes or no would be appreciated.

Leave a comment:

• Mark Hewitt
    replied
    It's always the same, you come up with a good idea and you never have full market share for very long. oh well.....

Leave a comment:

• chrispadfield
    replied
    oops. sorry my mistake. I thought the post was from April but then was when John registered.. I guess we have a few weeks to wait, oh well.

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X