Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Give it a time, when came the final version 1.1.3 with new graphics and when came the next version with implemented a lot of fine hacks. (the killer application)

Someone wait for it, because is not very funny to integreted some hacks and then cames the new version and it beginns from the start.

Comment

It would be nice if John gave some feedback to his LOYAL users who are looking to discuss additions to the new version, and many of them have great ideas.

This whole summer has been a bit weird.

John, how about a status...something like a changelog for the new VB your working on...so that we rest assured that our nest egg is progressng.

Thanks.
      PaintballCity.com
      VB Board of the Month: October

Comment

yeah... cause i am stopping my additions of hacks now cause it's going to be a pain upgrading... which i hope it isn't
        :: Always Back Up Forum Database + Attachments BEFORE upgrading !
        :: Nginx SPDY SSL - World Flags Demo [video results]
        :: vBulletin hacked forums: Clean Up Guide for VPS/Dedicated hosting users [ vbulletin.com blog summary ]

Comment

Eva2000

I wish we had PM's I'd send you one. I love your sites homepage with all the latest post stuff.

I have the Active Topics templates and I tried Huss's hack...but I only get a white page. How can I make my homepage look like yours.

I posted here:
          http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...p?threadid=655

Please help me out. Thanks

AIM: Paintball City

PaintballCity.com

Comment

Originally posted by VirtueTech
            Eva2000

I wish we had PM's I'd send you one. I love your sites homepage with all the latest post stuff.

I have the Active Topics templates and I tried Huss's hack...but I only get a white page. How can I make my homepage look like yours.

I posted here:
            http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...p?threadid=655

Please help me out. Thanks

AIM: Paintball City

hehe thanks i posted a reply in that thread too http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...p?threadid=655
            :: vBulletin hacked forums: Clean Up Guide for VPS/Dedicated hosting users [ vbulletin.com blog summary ]

Comment

Eva2000 please check that thread with your active hacks. I need your .txt file for the 12 active topics down the center of your homepage.

Thanks
              PaintballCity.com

Comment

Apologies for the lack of response. Co-branding will be in the next version. Apart from that, I would rather not say so as not to disappoint anyone if a feature has to be left out for whatever reason. I keep an eye on the hacks forum for potential hacks to include in this next version though.

John
                John Percival

Artificial intelligence usually beats real stupidity ;)

Comment

Any date estimates yet for beta?
                  The BIG Network: Soccer - Aussie Rules - Cricket - Travel - Lacrosse - Music

Comment

Originally posted by John
                    I keep an eye on the hacks forum for potential hacks to include in this next version though.

John
                    i can't wait... some of these hacks are extremely useful i.e. the jump to last post and last new unread post blue arrows in search result display

=> http://animeboards.net/forums/search...h&searchdate=1

Comment

Thanks John - you're a star!!

Comment

Hey John - the biggest question. Has you a release day for us!

Comment

John you can dissapoint me, but did you get in custom profile fields? It is killing me not to be able to put in my own profile fields so that I can then write other hacks to feed off the results of these fields. I could of course put the fields in myself but then I greatly enhance my upgrade difficulties by doing that.

i.e. I want a birthday field so I can write a calender hack that will display birthdays for the month. I need a state/country field so that I can make a hack that will list users according to their state/country for those who want to find others near them. etc etc...

Comment

OK i will hope that you will release a german version, because im tired to use the german UBB.

Thanx.

Comment

Translation isn't really hard with templates
                              - Insert viable disclaimer here -

ArtBeast!

Comment

Can't we have some status report of where you are going/getting with the script. There is 2 weeks left until you suggested beta testers would get a copy, there must be lots of confirmed new features by now arn't there?

Thanks.
                                Christopher Padfield
                                Web Based Helpdesk
                                DeskPRO v3.0.3 Released - Download Demo Now!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X