No announcement yet.

1.1.3 BETA 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1.1.3 is correct - you don't want the users to know its beta.

And actually, from 1.1.3->1.1.3b3, there are no template changes anyway - all you do is upload the new scripts, I think at least - haven't updated myself yet.

Comment

yay i am very happy...

the upgrade went fine... re-added your location/interest hack and all my templates and layout are the same (what i was really worried about) - plus i am happy with my host cause i just setup my own DNS on my server and that worked as well

since i bought vbulletin 3 weeks ago i have recommended it to 9 people of which all are planning to purchase vbulletin very soon !
      :: Always Back Up Forum Database + Attachments BEFORE upgrading !
      :: Nginx SPDY SSL - World Flags Demo [video results]
      :: vBulletin hacked forums: Clean Up Guide for VPS/Dedicated hosting users [ vbulletin.com blog summary ]

Comment

I have to admit, vBulletin is the nicest of the boards. I have used UBB and UB2K and out of them, vBulletin is the one I went live with.

It just seems more 'friendly'.

--WildWayz

Comment

Backed up everything, applied the PM hack, installed... went absolutely perfect. Nice and smooth. Great job on this board. I wish every piece of software I purchased was so easy to install and so easy to customize.

Comment

John,

Any updates on when the software will be released? I've not found any major problems with 1.1.3B3 and was just curious if I was missing something which prevents the software from being considered a fully released product.

Cheers,
            Shri

Comment

emailing all users

Do you know when the problem with emailing all users will be fixed.
              "The best time to sleep is just before waking up."

--Shoebuddy Jones

Comment

This is bad ... is anyone from vB reading this thread?

Comment

You do realize John's away, right?

And James is customer service, so he's not going to be releasing anything. I probably could, but

Comment

Ed, Seriously, its really not that funny. It sounds way too much like infopop's ... "it will be released when its released" line. Your answer just gives ammunition to the folks who go "thats only a two man team, how can they support you". I don't follow threads enough to keep track of people's holiday schedules and have no desire to do so. It means little to me if John or James are not around.

I do want to get a bunch of hacks installed and settled quickly and I do not want to mess with a beta release.

I want to know why its not released, specially if there is a potential problem which could affect my site. I have two other sites waiting on the release software.

Comment

i'd rather john take his time and make the next release as bug free as possible with all the new addition, rather than for john to rush a release...
                      :: Always Back Up Forum Database + Attachments BEFORE upgrading !
                      :: Nginx SPDY SSL - World Flags Demo [video results]
                      :: vBulletin hacked forums: Clean Up Guide for VPS/Dedicated hosting users [ vbulletin.com blog summary ]

Comment

No problems with taking time.. I don't need it NOW. I just need WHEN. There is a difference here. Anyways, I'm going to abandon following this topic.

Comment

There are three non beta versions.
                          Peter E. Humphries

Comment

has anyone else had a problem with the active users feature on version 1.13? Mine isn't working at all...

Comment

Originally posted by hotdog
                              has anyone else had a problem with the active users feature on version 1.13? Mine isn't working at all...
                              The date format has changed in 1.1.3. YOu need to update the SQL in your active threads to match.
                              The BIG Network: Soccer - Aussie Rules - Cricket - Travel - Lacrosse - Music

Comment

he means the active users on the bottom.

I had problems with is using PHP as ISAPI on NT. are you using NT?
                                Webmaster:
                                @forumz

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X