Loading Forums take a long time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loading Forums take a long time

why now when i enter my main site, http://community.siutao.com it takes a long time? for first time it fast, aftar after loging in, it cant login.... but to enter the admicp, its not to slow.......

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'MySQL server has gone away' in /home/siutaoc/public_html/community/core/vb/db/query/update.php:120 Stack trace: #0 /home/siutaoc/public_html/community/core/vb/db/query/update.php(101): vB_dB_Query_Update->doUpdates() #1 /home/siutaoc/public_html/community/core/vb/db/assertor.php(263): vB_dB_Query_Update->execSQL() #2 /home/siutaoc/public_html/community/core/vb/db/assertor.php(469): vB_dB_Assertor->assertQuery('session', Array) #3 /home/siutaoc/public_html/community/core/vb/session.php(427): vB_dB_Assertor->update('session', Array, Array) #4 /home/siutaoc/public_html/community/core/vb/shutdown.php(84): vB_Session->save() #5 /home/siutaoc/public_html/community/core/vb/vb.php(416): vB_Shutdown->shutdown() #6 [internal function]: vB::shutdown() #7 {main} thrown in /home/siutaoc/public_html/community/core/vb/db/query/update.php on line 120

I can't reproduce your issue. However you should log it in JIRA with the stack trace you provided above. Please provide all the steps to reproduce so the developers can mimic your actions.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

i have contact JIRA but still dont have the answer.... The site is also have the same proble after upgrading to Beta 17. After login in, the forum display white page only

Comment

Sometimes it will take a while until the developers can look at it. Please be patient.
        No private support, only PM me when I ask for it. Support in the forums only.

Comment

I suggest upgrading to Beta 19 and maintaining your site on the latest weekly beta. Issues like this are why we recommend not running vBulletin 5 Connect in production at this time. However since you're already there, you're stuck. Your best bet is to upgrade to the beta releases as soon as they are made.
          Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
          The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
          vBulletin 5 API

Comment