X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inline Images 5.0.2

I have upgraded from 5.0.0 to 5.0.2

Here is my issue:

Inline images render for the person who uploaded and inserted them but these images are not view-able to anyone else (logged-in or anonymous). This is similar to the behavior I noticed with 5.0.0 and was told that this would be fixed in 5.0.2. Are there any settings I need to validate to ensure the inline images work for all users?

Please see my screen shots showing this weird behavior.

Here is an image of me logged in

Here is me not logged in viewing the post

See for yourself - http://www.skagenboats.com/forum/for...vbulletin-test

Unfortunately, you will not be able to see the inline image
    Attached Files

The Irony - Looks like this issue is reproduceable on vbulletin's forum as well... I posted the above images inline. Here they are as thumbnails.

Comment

Bump, anyone have any ideas? I was told this was fixed in the latest release. Thanks!

Comment

I raised a report in JIRA for this: http://tracker.vbulletin.com/browse/VBV-9809
        No private support, only PM me when I ask for it. Support in the forums only.

Comment

I am having this same issue. Please help.
          BlackBerry Empire #1 BlackBerry news site and BlackBerry forum.

Comment

Originally posted by heredia21 View Post
            I am having this same issue. Please help.
            It's a known bug at this point. Unfortunately we don't have any "workaround" so we just need to wait until it is fixed. Currently it is showing as maybe fixed in 5.0.4 but subject to change.

Comment

Yeah, I have the same problem. One of the registered user stored the file else where on his post and he just linked it back to the photo. I know it is not a solution but it works for now until this is solved.

I have changed the Unregistered / Not Logged In user group setting
              Can Download Attachments to Yes. Is that a bad idea to do that?

FYI That attached screenshot was view as Unregistered / Not Logged In user.

Comment