Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Customer Number error

Hello

I have tried to upgrade my vb4 to vb5 but, when i try to start the installation steps, at the fist step when ask to me the Customer Number i write my number but don't work, i proceed to verifying this number in the member area but still dont work, any one have any idea why this error?

Thanks

1st) Make sure you are using your Customer Number, for you this starts with J, not the license number, which starts with V.

2nd) Make sure you have downloaded the upgrade files from your customer account- if the files came from an account different than yours it will not work.

Comment

Hello Joe.

I'm sure about my Customer Number, and the file have been downloaded using my account of my customer number.

Comment

Are you sure your browser is accepting cookies? Cookies are required to install.

If everything else has been double-checked please download the package again and re-upload the files overwriting the existing ones.

Comment

Hello Joe

i've re-download and overwriting all existing file and activating cookies but still the same error

Thanks

Comment

Please open a support ticket. Include an Admin login for your forum and FTP login details in the "Sensitive Data" field of the support ticket for the quickest response.

Thanks.

Comment

Thanks Joe.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X