Post Like Button

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post Like Button

This is one of the most important user features on the forum and its nearly impossible to find. If you want to keep the thumbs up small fine but of god's sake make it red or some color that peeps will notice. Any site using promotions, or want to show recognition for participating must see this button!!!!

here I am *****ing about this button but looking at the thread, post, profile I don't see where there is any recognition.

Comment

More on this VERY important feature https://forum.vbulletin.com/forum/vb...st-like-button

Comment

The button can be styled as you see fit using CSS.
        MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.6.2 Demo
        AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

I just knocked this up using the browser's inspect tool in a few moments.

Click image for larger version

Name:	like.PNG
Views:	63
Size:	1.1 KB
ID:	4442005
          MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.6.2 Demo
          AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

I hide it. It just screams, "Abuse me!", to certain people who like everything and it screams, "Complain!", to other people who want to know why there's no "Dislike" button for them to abuse.

Having said that, Mark is correct. You can make it look any way you want using CSS. You can make the "Like" icon five times that size and dayglo pink if you want.

Comment

Originally posted by In Omnibus View Post
              I hide it. It just screams, "Abuse me!", to certain people who like everything and it screams, "Complain!", to other people who want to know why there's no "Dislike" button for them to abuse.

Having said that, Mark is correct. You can make it look any way you want using CSS. You can make the "Like" icon five times that size and dayglo pink if you want.
              How can you abuse a like button. It's important to reward users for their participation. Clicks also count for reputation, so if you use promotions.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X