Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Markchannelsread in Navigation Bar

Hello Support Team,

my Forum Users ask for a button in the Navigation Bar for "markchannelsread". They don't want to scroll down to the end of the page.
    How to manage this? How can I do this?

Greetz Charly

You should read this thread:

https://forum.vbulletin.com/forum/vb...the-sub-navbar

Comment

This link was removed from the navigation bar because it would constantly break as people edited the navigation bar. The problem with the link is that is nothing but a location for a Javascript Hook. When clicked on, Javascript fires and makes the API call that triggers the action behind the scene. The link doesn't actually link anywhere. Since then, we have made it so that you cannot call the API via GET requests (i.e. text based links) and require POST requests for security purposes.

It used to also be located in the Inline Moderation menu in the filter bar. However, out of site is out of mind. People constantly complained that it didn't exist even though it did. So we replaced all the links and placed them in the exact location as previous versions of vBulletin.
      Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
      The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
      vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
      Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment