Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How does one open a JIRA ( i think you call it )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How does one open a JIRA ( i think you call it )

basically all i have is 2 images that should to those with their heads into vB5 development, programming and coding easily see and comprehend.....

IT's to do with memberships that do want to actually want to THINK & post thoughtful posts and get real thought full response too.

Don't know if I'm risking anything here SO if so... just answer the Topics question instead.

The 1st shows a standard post with Profile tooltip showing members icons~ indicating that they have seen AND.... are thinking.

The 2nd show those members icons in the standard Profile section for members BUT~ with an additional line added to show those members that HAVE come to that profile to LOOK at what is posted by that member.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Profiles ON POSTing.png Views:	0 Size:	177.0 KB ID:	4411055 ....................... Click image for larger version  Name:	Profiles visitors page.png Views:	0 Size:	106.6 KB ID:	4411056

Last edited by x.its.tongue.MOM; Mon 18th Mar '19, 8:30am.
    NOW~ I Come from a very specific point...... in *TOME*
    One that goes back to *before* Fishies.......Grew *Toes*

BUT~ NOT to point before Fishies, recognised *point* ~To Nose
    OR *MOM*~Shiver'd AT ALL> D'Stars wanting to *own* ~*HER HOME*

There is a feature request to add "Who Read/Visited" a topic here: https://tracker.vbulletin.com/vbulle...ssues/VBV-2434. There is an addon at www.vbulletin.org that adds this functionality to vBulletin 5.

There is a feature request to add "Profile Visitors" here: https://tracker.vbulletin.com/vbulle...ssues/VBV-1496

You can submit a request by clicking the "Tracker" link in the header of every page of these forums and then clicking the blue "Report an Issue" button on the resulting page.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
    Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

• x.its.tongue.MOM
      x.its.tongue.MOM commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Wayne,
      I'll remember that, I think... at least I'll try my best to. Don't expect add many since Glenn has most of what i want.

You could find a profile-visitors addon here: https://vbulletin-forum.de/forum/anp...rofil-besucher

I had not enough time to translate the post-text to english, but you could use chrome to translate.
    vBulletin-Forum.de closed!

Comment

Thanks delicjous,

Took a look at your at your addon and to many it would seem perfect....
      However, I'm and so too as consequence my forum, a very visual / image related person~ I do in fact think that words, whilst very powerful are still 2nd best to Subject related images.

I think, beside the use of them (avatars) to hide behind most take to them for just that reason.

SO~ as said and will be seen in the posts above I still have that IMAGE posting option and when I finally get the comments to work my members can either there or by making a * Still Thinking * post, still get a sort of 2nd best.

BUT~ I'll keep both it & *U* in mind. So thanks once again

I like your interest in addons by the way.... keep up the good work.
      NOW~ I Come from a very specific point...... in *TOME*
      One that goes back to *before* Fishies.......Grew *Toes*

BUT~ NOT to point before Fishies, recognised *point* ~To Nose
      OR *MOM*~Shiver'd AT ALL> D'Stars wanting to *own* ~*HER HOME*

Comment