X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Members who have visited today

Hi

"Members who have visited today" was part of VB4, it was implemented in VB4

Where is the common sense that main features from VB4 are not implemented in VB5?

I know that this was modification free of charge at vbulletin.org created by Mr.Paul M ....and after some time as I remember it was part of the core in VB4.

Must say that I was expecting that VB5 will not lack in some basic things, things that most of members get used to!

vB5 was spun off from vB4 at a point prior to "Members who have visited today" being added to vB4, that's the reason it's not there.

vBulletin as a product spent the vast majority of its life NOT having that as a core feature.

I'm unsure if there's already a feature request for it, but you are welcome to add a request - if it already exists they will spot that and link to it.
    MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.5.6 Demo
    AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

Actually, here is the tracker entry for it:
      http://tracker.vbulletin.com/browse/VBV-2430

It has no votes. That's probably a big factor in it not being implemented. I would recommend anyone who wants this added, should vote and, if possible, comment on it.
      MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.5.6 Demo
      AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

Hope people will vote for this, they dont have what to lose but they can get one very nice and usefull option.
        To be honest I was thinking something went wrong on my forums or that its some bug....was searching and searching this in options.
        I simply dont understand why more people dont ask for this.

Comment