vBulletin5 Project Tools

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vBulletin5 Project Tools

One of the best features of vBulletin4.x for many of the sites I've constructed has been the open source Project Tools modification. If you're unfamiliar with it, the modification allows administrators and selected staff to categorize and prioritize workloads by type, importance, status, and more. Particularly for larger sites with more members, more staff, and more activity it is invaluable.

I realize this is no small undertaking. The people most qualified to develop this modification are employed by vBulletin. Furthermore, if one paid for third party development of such a product it would not be open source and available to all members of the vBulletin community. That is why the notion is being raised here first.

I realize this has about a snowball's chance in hell of actually being implemented but that's still a chance.

If you've used Project Tools previously and like what it adds to the core product or if you've just read about Project Tools and like what it would add to vBulletin5 the issue could use your support.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X