Display Announcements to specific usergroup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Display Announcements to specific usergroup

Hi there, I'm not too sure if this already already exists in vBulletin, if it does, I would love to use it, but there should be an option to display announcement only to a specific usergroup. For example, some of my new users that register on the site get their confirmation email hitting their spam folder and don't bother to check it. Thus, it makes them stuck in the "Users awaiting email confirmation" usergroup. With this option, I would create an announcement saying "New Users, if you haven't received your confirmation link, please check your spam folder." and only make this viewable for users in that "Users awaiting email confirmation" usergroup. I think this would be pretty useful.

If this already exists, then I apologize.

Thanks, Dov
    Last edited by Dovaleh; Wed 2nd Mar '16, 7:18am.

I will actually be shocked if it wasn't a feature already - sound like a great idea.
    Some of my beta users don't understand why they can't post: they simply didn't confirmed their email yet, so it will be great to add an announcement for that.
    Also for moderators, admins etc.
    Founder of the Israeli Youtubers forum at TheHub and tech youtuber at HowToEvery.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X