Idea for something like a CONTENT GALLERY MODULE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idea for something like a CONTENT GALLERY MODULE

when I see a topic or post that I like on my website, I can click on it and make it a "featured post" and it shows up on the content module slider. it would be nice if I could see an image on the forums that I like (in my own album or in someone else's posts) and then click that image and make it a "featured image" and it would automatically send it to a gallery module or content slider module that you could display on your site. so it could be like a content gallery module or "featured images module."

Currently the content slider module just displays "featured posts" but it has limitations. It will only show "attached" images, not images uploaded with the camera icon

Is there a JIRA Improvement Request for this? I think they have their hands full at the moment but I'd vote for this.

Comment

I would vote in favor as well.
      Organizations must hire quality people — "If you hire stupid people, they are not going to get better over time," ~ Gordon Graham.

vB Mods That Rock!

Comment

So in my search for a content gallery, I got some help from GlennVergara. He created a "module" for me that takes the latest images from each new post and puts them in a gallery that loads like google images. You can click on VIEW MORE and it loads more images in rows. Pretty cool module. Maybe Glenn can chime in and show his module on a test page so others can see it. Works pretty nicely!

Comment

That would be great. Its been in Jira for a year or 2

Comment

I have Glenn Vergara working on a solution for me as well.
            Organizations must hire quality people — "If you hire stupid people, they are not going to get better over time," ~ Gordon Graham.

vB Mods That Rock!

Comment

its not completely finished yet...

Comment