Drag 'n drop channels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drag 'n drop channels

Are you planning in future version to include a system where you can reorder channels by drag and dropping them, instead of specifying the order index manually?

This is so oldish.

Thanks.

Not at this time, though do feel free to add a suggestion to the bug tracker.

Comment

i thought this was possible with the site editor? i actually just added a new one and drag/dropped it where i wanted today...

Comment

It is within SiteBuilder. It isn't possible in the AdminCP at this time.
        Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
        The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
        vBulletin 5 API

Comment

oh right....yeah that is akward, esp since you cant enter a channel description without going to acp

Comment

In general the AdminCP could use some updates regarding usability and restructuring, but I assume that is not of a high priority. It would require major changes (which take a lot of time and ressources) and it "only" has use to admins (= the minority of vB users).

Let's wait and see what the future will come up with.

Comment

This would be such a nice addition.

As a latest version of vBulletin it should be moving forward, keeping some past advances (I really don't remember, but I think old versions of vBulletin did have this feature).

Comment

Old versions never had that feature

Comment

Originally posted by Zachery View Post
                  Old versions never had that feature
                  Really? I thought there was.

By the way, let me ask you, there exists a team that builds for vBulletin, right?

For example, if I want to build a mod for this, would it be possibly added to the system, or it is just not the way it works?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X