CMS Solution Idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CMS Solution Idea

I've been doing more and more Wordpress sites, and then integrating VB as the forum solution using modifications,etc...

As a suggestion, why not make VB an option to "officially/directly" use a Wordpress API, that it can easily integrated (versus using 3rd party modifications to make it work). Simply a AdminCP option, to quickly and easily integrate users, permissions, comments in forums, header/footer integration, etc... few options, very easily integrated...

Focus on what VB is good at (forums), and leave the level of customization that Wordpress has to tools like Wordpress. I know there are many other solutions out there (Drupal, ...) but jump on a winner and see how much you'll get (would suggest VB would get more customers, if you integrated with WP directly)

Before I enter into Jira, wanted feedback from others.

I would honestly say, it's very unlikely an official bridge to other software would be produced.
    There is not actually huge demand for it, and every time the other software updated or changed anything the bridge would need to be updated.
    Personally I cannot see it happening.
    MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.6.2 Demo
    AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X