vB5: Improvements on notifications

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vB5: Improvements on notifications

I really like the notifications system as it helps to keep an eye on things that are happening. However, I am missing some additonal functionality, so I am suggesting the following improvements.

Click image for larger version

Name:	notifications.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	126.8 KB
ID:	3980678

1.) See screenshot under 1.: Please add another button next to "Delete", which makes it possible to jump to the post/comment/topic and delete the notification within one step, eg. "Go to & Delete". Especially if there are more than only a few notifications, I like to handle on after another. Sure I could open a new tab in my browser while keeping the notifications window open and then just click on the names of the notifications, but this always feels like a workaround.

2.) See screenshot under 2.: Since we have the option to "See All Notifications", I am missing another button giving the option to "Delete All Notifications". This is also very helpful if there are more than only a few notifications.

3.) See screenshot under 3.: This text makes no sense to me, but I guess this is a known issue. I just wanted to point it out, as I have seen it on my screenshot.

This issue is also in JIRA: http://tracker.vbulletin.com/browse/VBV-10493