Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any way to add "This solved my issue" and "This was helpful" options to my forums

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any way to add "This solved my issue" and "This was helpful" options to my forums

Is there a way to add a feature for users to mark their issues as "Solved"? Ideally it would also mark the specific post that solved the problem - and also an option to mark other posts as "Helpful." If this is an option it could also be used to create a sort of knowledge base. But at any rate, I sure would love to see it.

You can add Prefix in the AdminCP and assign them to forums. You would then be able to assign these prefixes to individual threads. Marking a highlighted post isn't currently supported though.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
    Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

Thanks, Luke! Do you have an example of a forums board that has this implemented? I'd love to see how it looks.

Comment

This forum (vb5 Suggestions) has prefixes. If you click new topic you can select one. On your forum, you would be able to Edit the Topic to change the prefix as well.
        Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
        The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
        vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
        Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

how do you force prefix in vb5?
          (disallowing no prefix option)
          didnt see any options for that in there..

Comment