Page defined Html widgets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Page defined Html widgets

I would like to be able to use a html widget for a specific forum page only .. per say if I want a specifc module for my Feed back page I can basically create a html box that has specific information pertaining to the feedback page only and it will now show on any of the other forum pages.. or if I created a forum for back packing I can create a specific html module that would lead that page at the top but would not show up on any other forum page can this be done or can you look at doing it.. ?

Go to the Forum > Edit Page > Add HTML Module > edit HTML Module > Save Page > Overwrite Template > NO! > enter new template name > OK > Save Page. It will only show on that page now.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
    vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
    Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
    If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

Just a warning, but don't use that template on another page or you will run into this bug - http://tracker.vbulletin.com/browse/VBV-8689

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
      vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
      Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
      If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment