Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A new moderation tool

ctrl V

If you have a new feature or an improvement on another, talk about it here. The only stipulation is your description of the new feature or improvement has to be proceeded by a JIRA submission.

Example:
    http://tracker.vbulletin.com/browse/VBV-8779

As a moderator, if I had the another option other than delete, I would colour code any response that was in need of classification. It would be something along these lines.

I have only 3 colours in my grand scheme.

#6bd127 Would indicate humour. Green
    #eed502 Would indicate worthy of some thought. Amber
    #ee022e Would indicate useless. Red

I would like to give the users post a colour, the background or the border of the response in question would get one of the 3 mentioned and clearly defined colours.

Anything that is not colour coded would be untouched and the thread will continue as its title suggests.

I know that most people will identify with the colours when they know it's classification, what they mean and where it may take them. And knowing that, they are free to pursue and go off the topic leads to more content discovery. Sounds good to me and worth a try.

Much more productive than deletion.

Go on, give it a go but don't forget the JIRA backup or you may not get taken seriously.

Thank you.

ctrl A ctrl C

Last edited by DemOnstar; Thu 28 Mar '13, 12:28pm. Reason: Removal of a superfluous comma.

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X