Problem installing vbulletin 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem installing vbulletin 5

I am uploading the `upload` folder but I cannot do anything.

Code:
    Warning: require_once(includes/vb5/autoloader.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/c2040364/public_html/foro/index.php on line 33

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required 'includes/vb5/autoloader.php' (include_path='.:/opt/php7-4/lib/php') in /home/c2040364/public_html/foro/index.php on line 33
    I am using PHP 7.4 FPM, but also tried but 7.2 and nothing.

I tried to put the AddHandler in the .htaccess, also I renamed the htaccess.txt to .htaccess

Your server isn't seeing the required files. Make sure the permissions on every file is correct according to your server's requirements.

.htaccess is only for Apache servers. Most customers use mod_php with Apache. If you're using NGINX, you need to edit the virtual server configuration and restart NGINX. The base rules are in /do_not_upload/nginx_php7.vhost
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

Fixed, thanks so much. I was pointing to the wrong url.

Now after install I got this error:

Code:
      Warning: session_start(): open(/home/c2040364/tmpsite/sess_70a2fd1f131c3d1536ff10ae397d4f8dd9b7b3184fb327ad, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in /home/c2040364/public_html/foro/includes/vb5/frontend/controller/page.php on line 71 Warning: session_start(): Failed to read session data: files (path: /home/c2040364/tmpsite) in /home/c2040364/public_html/foro/includes/vb5/frontend/controller/page.php on line 71
      Still the site is usable.

Comment

The files are not in the location vBulletin expects them to be, or there is no permission to read them.
        MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.6.3 Demo
        AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

Originally posted by Mark.B View Post
          The files are not in the location vBulletin expects them to be, or there is no permission to read them.
          What file is not located properly?? I uploaded the whole upload folder.

The permission is ok. includes/vb5 has 755 permissions

Comment

This directory needs to be writable - /home/c2040364/tmpsite/

PHP needs to write its session files here as stated in its configuration. It cannot write files here and this error occurs. This could mean any permission between 700 and 777 depending on your server configuration.

Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
            The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
            vBulletin 5 API

Comment

Perfect, I created that folder with 777 permissions and now is fixed.

Comment