X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Originally posted by Sean G View Post
    i just found out we have STATUS messages in our ABOUT section of our PROFILES. THAT should be on our activity feeds! hmmm.
    If you feel that a feature needs to be improved or added, then you should create a request in our Issue Tracker.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    how do i move/remove that search bar up in the header??? it's in the frickin way!
    The only way is to manually edit the templates or to use CSS.

https://forum.vbulletin.com/forum/vb...navigation-bar

Leave a comment:

• Sean G
    replied
    i just found out we have STATUS messages in our ABOUT section of our PROFILES. THAT should be on our activity feeds! hmmm.

Leave a comment:

• Sean G
    replied
    how do i move/remove that search bar up in the header??? it's in the frickin way!
    mr. Wayne Luke

Leave a comment:

• Sean G
    replied
    ohhhh! put the TRENDING TOPICS to the middle column on cms for the activity feed.

Leave a comment:

• Sean G
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Sean G
    replied
    http://www.seangworld.com

Leave a comment:

• Sean G
    replied
    i need an activity feed...

Leave a comment:

• Sean G
    started a topic My Social Platform Project

My Social Platform Project

Hi,
    So with all the censorship going on with the MSM, FB, Twitter, etc. I'm trying to shift away from those platforms and create my own because the ones out there are, NOT the big ones, are pretty crappy. So my project is to try to make my own using vb as the backbone. I guess my next feature I need is a better profile page? Messenger? I have the cms setup, sample groups started, articles and blogs. Trying to move forward. I just thought of maybe i can edit the profile page to what im thinking by editing it....brb
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X