Help - Upgrade PHP 4 to PHP 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help - Upgrade PHP 4 to PHP 7

I need help to save my forum from disaster, the web host made a change in the servers, and my forum was completely obsolete and deactivated, they say that the solution is to do an update from PHP 4 to PHP 7. Please, I need someone to help me

We cannot provide support for that. It's something your host should help with, unless you've purchased an unmanaged server, but you should only do that if you know how to manage it, which would include routine matters like upgrading php.

Also, if it running php 4, chances are there are lots of other stuff that will need upgrading as well. If indeed it's possible. php 4 has not been current for a very long time. Like about 15 years.
    MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.6.2 Demo
    AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

Hi. I am really sorry to be an old person and to have bought Vbulletin more than 15 years ago. sorry. I have the base data in SQL, could someone help me to update my old data to the new VBulletin? . please have someone? Thank you very much and sorry for disturbing

Comment

If your server meets the minimum requirements for vBulletin 5, then we can upgrade your database. You would have to purchase a professional upgrade here: https://www.vbulletin.com/en/addons.html
        Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
        The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
        vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
        Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X