5.6.0 Fatal error occurred

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5.6.0 Fatal error occurred

I was trying to upgrade to 5.6.0 and I got below errors. My forum is down now. Please help

{"alt":"Click image for larger version Name:\tScreenshot 2020-03-13 at 14.17.56.png Views:\t0 Size:\t24.8 KB ID:\t4436832","data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"4436832","data-size":"full"}

{"alt":"Click image for larger version Name:\tScreenshot 2020-03-13 at 14.16.45.png Views:\t0 Size:\t37.2 KB ID:\t4436833","data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"4436833","data-size":"full"}

I clicked OK and checked my forum. I can see its upgraded to 5.6.0 and able to browse and see forum contents. Now not sure what will be the impact of those errors I got. Please help.

My forum link: https://www.bengalurubikers.com/forum/

Step 16 of "Final Upgrade" is trying to import the style files located in /core/install/themes. One of them is corrupted. Re-upload the contents of that directory and run the upgrade.php script again. It will start where it left off.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
    Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

Hi Wayne Luke

I have re-uploaded contents of the "themes" directory to /core/install/themes and tried running the upgrade.php script. It gave the same error. I have attached the screenshot again with this post. Please help. At this moment no new members are able to fill the registration form as it is not showing Image Verification image on the registration form. This was never happened before.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot 2020-03-20 at 15.36.32.png Views:	0 Size:	29.7 KB ID:	4437214

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot 2020-03-21 at 01.43.26.png Views:	0 Size:	18.3 KB ID:	4437213

Comment

Without a Support Contract. a Support Ticket and direct access to your server, I don't know what the problem is if that did not solve the issue. Your screenshot provides absolutely no new information that would help solve this issue. All the files listed as "Not Part of vBulletin" should be deleted from your server.

If you were still on vBulletin Cloud, we can login and solve these issues. Though we also process all upgrades.

Wayne Luke

Comment

I am not on vbulletin cloud. Is there any other way you can help me? Right now new members are not able to join the forum as the "Image Verification" is not working on the registration form. Please help.

I can provide you necessary details to access my forum/server.

Comment

Yes... We can help you via a support ticket under a valid support contract as we need access to your server to determine what the issue is.

Alternatively, you can purchase a professional upgrade from the purchase page and we will upgrade the software for you.

Wayne Luke

Comment