Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Default Vb5 Style Error after upgrade from 5.4.4 to 5.6

Hi,

I am upgrading my test site from 5.4.4 to 5.6. The upgrade is done without error. Then i login to admincp to change the CSS and SVG File Location from old path /clientscript/vbulletin_css to cache/css. The style update stuck at default Vb5 style. What should i do next? thanks

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2020-03-07 at 4.31.03 PM.png
Views:	88
Size:	67.0 KB
ID:	4436339

Hi, anyone can help?

Comment

Who told you to change the path?

Comment

If it were related to the path, there should have been a fatal error. However, if you explicitly had clientscript/vbulletin_css in the box, then nothing should have changed. if the box as empty, the default would change to cache/css and you would have received a write error when upgrading. The only thing that needs to be done is chmod 777 /core/cache/css and then set save as files to no and back to yes.

How long is this script taking to run?

Are there any errors in the httpd error log when you run this operation.

What happens if you add the following line to the top of your /core/includes/config.php file under the <?php

Code:
        define('NO_IMPORT_DOTS', true);
        Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
        The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
        vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
        Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
          If it were related to the path, there should have been a fatal error. However, if you explicitly had clientscript/vbulletin_css in the box, then nothing should have changed. if the box as empty, the default would change to cache/css and you would have received a write error when upgrading. The only thing that needs to be done is chmod 777 /core/cache/css and then set save as files to no and back to yes.

How long is this script taking to run?

Are there any errors in the httpd error log when you run this operation.

What happens if you add the following line to the top of your /core/includes/config.php file under the <?php

Code:
          define('NO_IMPORT_DOTS', true);
          Checked the error file. No enough memory. Solved after increase the memory_limit to 128M

Comment