Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zachery
    replied
    You have a UTF8 bom, or other character before the start of the config.php file, so before

<?php

Leave a comment:

• woffie
    replied
    I am getting this error

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/eaforums/public_html/evangelizeamerica.org/forumtest/core/includes/config.php:1) in /home/******/public_html/evangelizeamerica.org/forumtest/core/install/includes/class_upgrade_ajax.php on line 663

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/eaforums/public_html/evangelizeamerica.org/forumtest/core/includes/config.php:1) in /home/******/public_html/evangelizeamerica.org/forumtest/core/install/includes/class_upgrade_ajax.php on line 739

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/eaforums/public_html/evangelizeamerica.org/forumtest/core/includes/config.php:1) in /home/******/public_html/evangelizeamerica.org/forumtest/core/install/includes/class_upgrade_ajax.php on line 740

Leave a comment:

• Aakif N.
    replied
    Let us know how you get on and if you run in to any other problems.

Leave a comment:

• woffie
    replied
    Thanks Wayne. Gonna work on it tonight until I get it right.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    The core path is incorrect in your /config.php.

See this thread for a script that will tell you the correct value:
    https://www.vbulletin.com/forum/show...ore_path-value

Leave a comment:

• woffie
    replied
    After the upgrade on my vb4 test site I get this error message

Fatal error: Class 'vB' not found in /home/******/public_html/charismaticcentral/forumtest/includes/api/interface/collapsed.php on line 17

When trying to install a fresh install I get this error

Couldn't read config file config.php

- - - Updated - - -

I know not to update a live site, I have been doing this for quite awhile

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    What are the specific errors you're running into? This is beta software and should not be run on production sites.

Leave a comment:

• woffie
    started a topic Trouble installing AND upgrading

Trouble installing AND upgrading

I am not one of the people that criticize what you guys do but version 5 is a hot mess. 2 config files? I have been doing forums for 12 + years. First I could not install the software, next I tried to upgrade my test forum thinking it would be easier, it upgraded it and now it is inaccessable. So, I tried again to do an install using the create config mod I downloaded. Still can't get this installed. There is some issue with the config files as for some reason they can't be read. Not sure what my options are now.