X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upgrade to vBulletin 5 Connect ERROR

The my installation has generated this error:

Code:
    An error has occurred with your database. Please contact vBulletin Support for assistance.

Module: 500a23, Step 2 Database Error:1064
    Query:

UPDATE vBul_setting SET             value = value |              WHERE varname = 'defaultregoptions'
    how can I fix this?

Thanks

Please try to refresh your browser screen; does that help?
    No private support, only PM me when I ask for it. Support in the forums only.

Comment

After refreshing, the system asked me to continue with the installation and the installation went fine, but when I click to "Go to Admin CP" I went on a blank page ..

Going on the page of the forum I find this error: "Fatal error: Call to undefined method vB_Template_Runtime::includeJs() in /web/htdocs/www.spqrclan.com/home/web/includes/class_core.php(4633) : eval()'d code on line 1", so I created a new template and the result was this:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Unknown.png
Views:	1
Size:	80.4 KB
ID:	3690368

My forum:
      http://www.spqrclan.com/web/forums/

- - - Updated - - -

I bought the version "upgrade", but given the problems I would like to try him first, I can create a new installation of VB5 in a subfolder of my site registered at the time of purchase?
      Last edited by MudRacing; Wed 19 Sep '12, 7:26am.

Comment

Do the URLs in the presentation config.php fit and are they correct?

Did you try turning off 'Store CSS as Files'?
        No private support, only PM me when I ask for it. Support in the forums only.

Comment