Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VB5 Discount duration

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • VB5 Discount duration

    Can't find this mentioned in the announcement, but how long the discounts will be there for customers who have vb 4 license?
    .

  • #2
    Here you go

    Additionally, three discounts are available on vBulletin 5 Connect. These are additive and customers may qualify for any or all of these discounts, which include:


    • ALL Purchases made by 9/30/12 (either new and upgrade) - $25 discount (use coupon code CONNECT during checkout)
    • Upgrades from vBulletin 3.x or 4.x - $40 discount
    • Upgrades of vBulletin 4 licenses purchased on or after 6/1/12, which are upgraded no later than 12/5/12 - $35 discount (will be reflected in the shopping cart for any license qualifying for this discount)

    Comment


    • #3
      I was actually asking about the second discount. Don't want to make the assumption that it will be $ 40 forever and later have to shell out more.
      .

      Comment


      • #4
        I believe, and I'm sure ill be quoted to death, the normal upgrade pricing is 209 dollars. There is a promotion that takes 25 additional dollars off of it by using CONNECT in the coupon code area.

        This expires at the end of the month at this current writing.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by BlogTwits
          So the upgrade price until the end of September is $184 ?

          - - - Updated - - -

          Also, if I have the forum only now, will I get the cms free when it is released or will there be an upgrade to suite price?
          There is only one price for vBulletin 5 connect, as of right now, returning features like the CMS will be returned for no additional cost.

          Comment


          • #6
            That would be correct, make sure to use the coupon code.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Zachery View Post
              That would be correct, make sure to use the coupon code.
              Somehow interesting, but i`m a vb4 License holder from Adduco (Vb-Germany), at the moment there is no possibility to upgrade to vb5! (I´m sure soon it will be)
              Anyhow it makes no sense to me for doing an upgrade without a German language-pack and other problems like different URLs.... but can use my 2nd License to upgrade (testing only) and play around ..... if IB and Adduco can solve this circumstance in time - than German license holder are able to benefit from this 25 Bucks Promotion!
              Last edited by MarkusB; Thu 13 Sep '12, 3:22am.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by MarkusB View Post
                Somehow interesting, but i`m a vb4 License holder from Adduco (Vb-Germany), at the moment there is no possibility to upgrade to vb5! (I´m sure soon it will be)
                Anyhow it makes no sense to me for doing an upgrade without a German language-pack and other problems like different URLs.... but can use my 2nd License to upgrade (testing only) and play around ..... if IB and Adduco can solve this circumstance in time - than German license holder are able to benefit from this 25 Bucks Promotion!
                vBulletin 5 Connect will not be sold by Adduco at vbulletin-germany.com and can be bought exclusive at vbulletin.com. You would need to transfer your customer account from vbulletin-germany.com to vbulletin.com in order to upgrade to vBulletin 5. That's actually the nowadays state of things. And it's not known when there will be a german language pack available.
                No private support, only PM me when I ask for it. Support in the forums only.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Zachery View Post
                  I believe, and I'm sure ill be quoted to death, the normal upgrade pricing is 209 dollars. There is a promotion that takes 25 additional dollars off of it by using CONNECT in the coupon code area.

                  This expires at the end of the month at this current writing.
                  Thanks Zachery
                  .

                  Comment

                  Related Topics

                  Collapse

                  • Nintenex
                    questioning vB5
                    by Nintenex
                    Will i be able to further edit the site the way i want? as a creative individual this is important to me. I cant edit much on cloud unfortunately.


                    Will i need to buy a new license...
                    Thu 19 Jan '17, 11:33pm
                  • Foxx.
                    vB5 Connect 30 months old
                    by Foxx.
                    i purchased vB5 Connect 30 months ago (2 and 1/2 years for a bit of a different perspective). with over 3000 JIRA, there is no way i can implement this product into my live environment. 30 months with...
                    Tue 31 Mar '15, 10:54am
                  Working...
                  X