Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error trying to upgrade to 5.1.2

I get the following:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="windows-1252"?> <br /> <b>Warning</b>: tempnam(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File() is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/bbempire:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/tmp) in <b>/home/bbempire/public_html/forum/core/vb/utilities.php</b> on line <b>105</b><br /> <br /> <b>Warning</b>: file_put_contents(): Filename cannot be empty in <b>/home/bbempire/public_html/forum/core/vb/xml/import/theme.php</b> on line <b>329</b><br /> <br /> <b>Warning</b>: getimagesize(): Filename cannot be empty in <b>/home/bbempire/public_html/forum/core/vb/xml/import/theme.php</b> on line <b>339</b><br /> <br /> <b>Warning</b>: tempnam(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File() is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/bbempire:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/tmp) in <b>/home/bbempire/public_html/forum/core/vb/utilities.php</b> on line <b>105</b><br /> <br /> <b>Warning</b>: file_put_contents(): Filename cannot be empty in <b>/home/bbempire/public_html/forum/core/vb/xml/import/theme.php</b> on line <b>329</b><br /> <br /> <b>Warning</b>: getimagesize(): Filename cannot be empty in <b>/home/bbempire/public_html/forum/core/vb/xml/import/theme.php</b> on line <b>339</b><br /> <upgrade> <message replace="0"><![CDATA[Finished importing theme 'Pink'.]]></message> <startat>3</startat> <status>Status: Processing XML, Step 14 of 18</status> <longversion>final</longversion> <version>final</version> <nextstep>14</nextstep> </upgrade>
    BlackBerry Empire #1 BlackBerry news site and BlackBerry forum.

Hello,

Can you report this in the tracker? Also, can you look at your phpinfo and tell me what your upload tmp dir is set to?

Comment

Originally posted by Zachery View Post
      Hello,

Can you report this in the tracker? Also, can you look at your phpinfo and tell me what your upload tmp dir is set to?
      I followed this and the upgrade went through http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/forum...nexpected-text
      BlackBerry Empire #1 BlackBerry news site and BlackBerry forum.

Comment