No announcement yet.

Stuck at "Status: Processing XML, Step 17 of 17" during 5.0.5 to 5.1.0 upgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stuck at "Status: Processing XML, Step 17 of 17" during 5.0.5 to 5.1.0 upgrade

This has taken a while... and I have refreshed once to see if it would continue where it left off. No idea Still taking a long time again...

I imagine that the application will start this step over if I refresh the page? Doing so will just make it take that much longer? Or will it remember where it is at in the process and just resume where it left off after a refresh?

Larger, older sites will take longer to process this step?

Thanks!

Refresh the screen. Chances are it died and needs to be refreshed. This shouldn't take long on most sites.

Comment

i have a few custom styles and if this is the case, it can seem like it sticks but if you click about details you can see it going thru each style and just takes a while

Comment

Originally posted by IggyP View Post
        i have a few custom styles and if this is the case, it can seem like it sticks but if you click about details you can see it going thru each style and just takes a while
        If you refresh it just picks up where it left off.

Comment

It never finished. I refreshed several times and it never finished.

I re-opened the site and it seems to be working normally. Is there a way to tell if it actually finished?

Comment

Step 17 imports any style changes into the system. Import the included template in your AdminCP.
            Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
            The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
            vBulletin 5 API

Comment

I mean... the site looks fine. Is it possible it finished?

Comment

Best to do what Wayne suggests, in order to complete the upgrade.
                MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.6.4 Demo
                AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

Do you mean Import the included style? That I can see how to do but not wish to do this as I have a highly customized site. I do not wish to use the included style nor offer it as an option.

Is there something I am missing? I see no place to import a template. I did see "Find Updated Templates" but got the result that the template was up to date.

Comment

Hello?

*tap tap*

This thing still working?

Comment

If you import the master style, it imports it as a master style. Its the same as the upgrader.

Comment

Thank you, Zachery.

Comment

Originally posted by CygnusFTK View Post
                          It never finished. I refreshed several times and it never finished.

I re-opened the site and it seems to be working normally. Is there a way to tell if it actually finished?
                          I get this as well, same part 17 of 17 98% update complete. Site looks okay, but the adminCP style is all over the place.

How is this fixed?

Comment