Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Servers determine what files you can and cannot see. Either the permissions are off, the files are in the wrong group, owned by the wrong person or the server administrator has prohibited them. None of these things are something we can actually fix. You should make sure all your PHP files are chmod 644 or 755. All directories should be chmod 755. Your files should belong to a group accessible by the webserver.

The error above appears to point to some sort of addon or other modification that creates a content type we don't recognize.

Leave a comment:

• l'ultime_dess
    replied
    Well, due to the lack of solution, we moved to 4.2, maybe it will work later
    If you get any new ideas, tell us !
    Thanks for the help

Leave a comment:

• l'ultime_dess
    replied
    5.0.0 alpha 1

Leave a comment:

• Omeka
    replied
    http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/forum...4-1-1-to-5-0-5

I inserted the images attached to this discussion, and refer to the error I received.

Leave a comment:

• l'ultime_dess
    replied
    Hmm, I'm afraid I don't understand what you mean by "display version by mistake"

Leave a comment:

• Omeka
    replied
    I understand, but I ask you, when you display version by mistake?

Leave a comment:

• l'ultime_dess
    replied
    From 4.1 to 5.0.5

Leave a comment:

• Omeka
    replied
    In what version?

Leave a comment:

• l'ultime_dess
    replied
    Step 141/166

Leave a comment:

• Omeka
    replied
    In which step gives you this error?

Leave a comment:

• l'ultime_dess
    replied
    I lowered the value to 80 and then to 20, still failing.
    I haven't increased the maximum execution time for PHP though, I'm going to try that.

I don't know much but it looks like there a "safe mode" that cannot be unactivated.

But I don't think it's the problem as I don't have "Fatal error>: Maximum execution time of 30"

It's the step 141/166.

Leave a comment:

• Omeka
    replied
    In which step gives you this error? It seems a data processing error, it takes too much time. Watch this topic:

Leave a comment:

• l'ultime_dess
    replied
    So, I deleted everything, reuploaded the dump of the database, I uploaded the vb5 files. But, when I try to execute upgrade.php, after some time, I get this error :
    Action required :
    Unexpected Text
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="windows-1252"?>
    <b>API Error</b><br><b>Error:</b> invalid_contenttype_class_specified<br><b>Args:</b><br><pre style="font-family:Lucida Console,Monaco5,monospace;font-size:small;overflow:auto;border:1px solid #CCC;">array (
    0 =&gt; '23',
    )</pre>

Leave a comment:

• Omeka
    replied
    You do not need no conversion, upload the files of version 5 and do the upgrade, in this mode, http:// domain / core / install / upgrade.php.

Leave a comment:

• l'ultime_dess
    replied
    Ok, so now I have vbulletin connect, but I don't have my database anymore.
    I made a dump just before the upgrade.
    How to convert the vb4.sql to a vb5.sql ?

I see that I can "Convert your database with easy-to-use tool" but I don't find it !

Thanks for helping

Leave a comment: