Mobile friendly ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mobile friendly ads

My header ads disappear in mobile view and the ones I put in the footer are much larger than the screen.

Are we supposed to add mobile sized ones some other way?
    VB5 & Mobile license for sale. PM ME IF INTERESTED

Are you talking about the responsive view?

For the header, what screen sizes is it set to display at?

For the footer, is it a responsive friendly ad unit? vBulletin does not resize images in modules for responsive view. Though it probably should.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
      For the header, what screen sizes is it set to display at?
      Sorry I missed your reply Wayne.

There are no options for size in the header ads. That div on the right, with the toolbar class, is hidden on the smaller screen sizes

Comment

Looking at your site as a guest, I don't see a right column. The top header ad is moved via CSS. On mobile, this drops behind the main navigation but does appear properly. It appears to be a responsive ad unit from Adsense.
        Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
        The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
        vBulletin 5 API

Comment

You're not allowed to resize ads from Google AdSense. It's a violation of their terms of service. The JS code they provide will size or resize the ads as allowable.

I don't know if that's part of the issue you're experiencing but it might be useful information.

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
            Looking at your site as a guest, I don't see a right column. The top header ad is moved via CSS. On mobile, this drops behind the main navigation but does appear properly. It appears to be a responsive ad unit from Adsense.
            Sorry I was referring to these two divs in the header:
            Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2020-08-19 at 11.50.03 PM.png
Views:	107
Size:	15.2 KB
ID:	4445894

Left holds the logo, right is the header ads container. You can't choose what sizes the header ad module displays at. CSS sets it to hidden under max-width: 767px. So ads don't show on mobile devices.

Originally posted by In Omnibus View Post
            You're not allowed to resize ads from Google AdSense. It's a violation of their terms of service. The JS code they provide will size or resize the ads as allowable.

I don't know if that's part of the issue you're experiencing but it might be useful information.
            Thanks, they all should be responsive.
            Attached Files

Comment