Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• elektro-kot
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you, it does not interfere with me. When I install the full version (not patch), the redirect works as needed.

• Wayne Luke
    commented on 's reply
    You would probably want to upgrade from the command line with this configuration.

• Wayne Luke
    commented on 's reply
    No... I don't actually want people using /core/ URLs. This seems to be a unique situation. I am able to install and upgrade without /core/ in the URL using the recommended configuration of Apache and the default .htaccess file.

• NumNum
    replied
    My issue is resolved. It was a Mod Security issue not related to the upgrade.

Leave a comment:

• NumNum
    commented on 's reply
    Will the manual need core added as well?

• NumNum
    replied
    Unfortunately, that is the url I have used all along and I still get a 403.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    commented on 's reply
    I have no idea how your setup works. Sorry.

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Okay, I can confirm it. I don't know why it is being caused. However, it works with /core/ (which is weird as well). I'll update the instructions and discuss this with the developers.

Leave a comment:

• elektro-kot
    replied
    Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
    It should work without the /core/ using the provided .htaccess file. There is specifically a redirect for this and to provide continuity with older versions of the software.
    In my case, this redirect does not work. Perhaps because I use NGINX (front-end) and Apache (back-end).

Leave a comment:

• NumNum
    replied
    What are the permissions for the upgrade.php file supposed to be?

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    It should work without the /core/ using the provided .htaccess file. There is specifically a redirect for this and to provide continuity with older versions of the software.

I don't know why it would give a forbidden error though. If the redirect doesn't work, it should just show a "URL not found error"
    Last edited by Wayne Luke; Tue 13 Apr '21, 5:45pm.

Leave a comment:

• NumNum
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah, that's what I'm using and still get 403 error

• elektro-kot
    replied
    The "core" missed in manual., link for upgrade.php is - yourdomain/core/install/upgrade.php

Leave a comment:

• NumNum
    started a topic Latest patch generates 403

Latest patch generates 403

The latest patch generates a 403 error when running script.

Full install works.