Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function hasAdminPermission()

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function hasAdminPermission()

hi,

can you help me solve this problem!

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function hasAdminPermission() on null in phar:///home/am5/public_html/vb/core/vb/vb.phar/api/wrapper.php:254 Stack trace: #0 /home/am5/public_html/vb/includes/api/interface/collapsed.php(105): vB_Api_Wrapper->__call('fetchCurrentUse...', Array) #1 /home/am5/public_html/vb/includes/vb5/user.php(52): Api_Interface_Collapsed->callApi('user', 'fetchCurrentUse...', Array) #2 /home/am5/public_html/vb/includes/vb5/user.php(41): vB5_User->__construct() #3 /home/am5/public_html/vb/includes/vb5/user.php(76): vB5_User::instance() #4 /home/am5/public_html/vb/includes/vb5/string.php(403): vB5_User::get('lang_charset') #5 /home/am5/public_html/vb/includes/vb5/applicationabstract.php(562): vB5_String::getCharset() #6 /home/am5/public_html/vb/includes/vb5/applicationabstract.php(480): vB5_ApplicationAbstract::setCharset() #7 /home/am5/public_html/vb/includes/vb5/applicationabstract.php(636): vB5_ApplicationAbstract::minErrorPage(false, Object(vB_Exception_D in phar:///home/am5/public_html/vb/core/vb/vb.phar/api/wrapper.php on line 254
    https://www.vbulletin.com/forum/foru...re-waiting-for

Not with the information given.

What were the steps that you were undertaking when you received this error?

What version of PHP are you using?

What version of vBulletin?
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

When I have seen this error, it's usually a problem with the database server. The PHP scripts cannot connect to the database. Here's some stuff that I have done wrong that caused this error to show up in the logs:
      • I had a mistake in core/includes/config.php where I had the wrong value in $config['MasterServer']['servername']
      • my web server couldn't reach my database server because the firewall was blocking it
      • the user I had for the database didn't have permissions to connect (e.g., user [email protected] not allowed to connect to mysql)
      When you see this error in the logs, focus on the connection between your web server and the database. Is the database server running? Is the user allowed to connect? Can the connection succeed?

I don't know what your specific problem is, but every time I've seen this, it's been some problem connecting my web server to my database.

Comment