Clear All

• Open redirected channels in new window

Please some help

How open those channels in new window

i followed article - https://forum.vbulletin.com/articles...direct-channel

works fine but want open forum links in new window

regards

Welcome to Libar

The vb:redirect tag doesn't allow you to specify a different window. I don't know how to do what you want offhand. It will probably require some more invasive template edits.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
      The vb:redirect tag doesn't allow you to specify a different window. I don't know how to do what you want offhand. It will probably require some more invasive template edits.
      Thanks for reply - will just forum-links to open s in new window (should be simple )

take a look - https://www.oldlibar.com/vb5

regards
      Welcome to Libar

Comment

Not without modifications to the template. There is no simple way to designate one or more links to open in a new window. Forcing popup windows on users is not best practice today. Users can always right-click on a link and choose to open it in a new window or tab.
        Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
        The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
        vBulletin 5 API

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
          Not without modifications to the template. There is no simple way to designate one or more links to open in a new window. Forcing popup windows on users is not best practice today. Users can always right-click on a link and choose to open it in a new window or tab.
          You mean modification of default skin (for all links) or templete created for redirect channel?
          Welcome to Libar

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X