Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paid subscription - securitytoken missing after payment redirect

Hi,

I have written a payemnt API for making payments using payment processor Dotpay , all payments are getting through the way intended.

The only thing that is not working right - after the user made the payment he should be redirected back to the originating page where he bought the subscription so he sees that his subcription was added:

[homeurl]/settings//subscriptions

but when the payment processor is redirecting him to this url - vb says that the securitytoken is missing and shows the page like the user is not logged in. When he hits F5 for reload - the right page loads with the user logged in.

Is there a way to get around this? I have tried to pass the users securitytoken when he is starting the transaction, but vb does not accept it via GET. The same thing apllies also when I redirect him to any other forum page.
    What's brewing in Poland? Find out on www.Browar.biz (in Polish)
    PL: Modyfikacje vB: www.pub.net.pl

The securitytoken is there to prevent people from hacking your site. This also one of the reasons why we rarely accept GET requests in the software without authorization. Your payment API redirect should point to /payment_gateway.php?method=dotpay. This will load the appropriate class files within /core/includes/paymentapi. Then it will process the payment and redirect the user with the appropriate security token. You can find the payment_gateway.php in /core if you want to review its code.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X