Registration errors and password request version 5.6.4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Resolved] Registration errors and password request version 5.6.4

After upgrading from version 3.8.5 to version 5.6.4 I had two errors as per attachments. The first error occurs when requesting a password reset and the second during registration, I ask you how I can solve these problems. Thanks to those who will answer me.

Attached Files
    Last edited by Omeka; Sun 29 Nov '20, 8:41am.
    http://vbulletinitaly.it

Your first attachment isn't in English and there for aren't very helpful. If it was text, I could translate them online and get some idea of what the actual issue is.

The second is a generic error. There is no information in the error message that will help us support you. Please put the site into debug mode and recreate the error. Paste the text of the error into a reply.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

Log error

[25-Nov-2020 03:14:46 UTC] PHP Warning: require_once(/home/nqkiktif/public_html/forum/core/includes/class_humanverify_keycaptcha.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/nqkiktif/public_html/forum/core/includes/class_humanverify.php on line 66 [25-Nov-2020 03:14:46 UTC] PHP Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/nqkiktif/public_html/forum/core/includes/class_humanverify_keycaptcha.php' (include_path='.:/opt/cpanel/ea-php73/root/usr/share/pear') in /home/nqkiktif/public_html/forum/core/includes/class_humanverify.php on line 66 [25-Nov-2020 16:05:34 UTC] PHP Warning: require_once(/home/nqkiktif/public_html/forum/core/includes/class_humanverify_keycaptcha.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/nqkiktif/public_html/forum/core/includes/class_humanverify.php on line 66 [25-Nov-2020 16:05:34 UTC] PHP Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/nqkiktif/public_html/forum/core/includes/class_humanverify_keycaptcha.php' (include_path='.:/opt/cpanel/ea-php73/root/usr/share/pear') in /home/nqkiktif/public_html/forum/core/includes/class_humanverify.php on line 66.

Comment

Italian translation of the error: Sorry, but the server is not responding properly to information requests. This may be a momentary problem. If you continue to receive this message and the site is otherwise functioning, please contact the site administrator. Error Info: "200 parserror SyntaxError: JSON, parse: unexpected characyer at line 1 column 1 of the JSON data"

Comment

Originally posted by Omeka View Post
          Log error

[25-Nov-2020 03:14:46 UTC] PHP Warning: require_once(/home/nqkiktif/public_html/forum/core/includes/class_humanverify_keycaptcha.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/nqkiktif/public_html/forum/core/includes/class_humanverify.php on line 66 [25-Nov-2020 03:14:46 UTC] PHP Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/nqkiktif/public_html/forum/core/includes/class_humanverify_keycaptcha.php' (include_path='.:/opt/cpanel/ea-php73/root/usr/share/pear') in /home/nqkiktif/public_html/forum/core/includes/class_humanverify.php on line 66 [25-Nov-2020 16:05:34 UTC] PHP Warning: require_once(/home/nqkiktif/public_html/forum/core/includes/class_humanverify_keycaptcha.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/nqkiktif/public_html/forum/core/includes/class_humanverify.php on line 66 [25-Nov-2020 16:05:34 UTC] PHP Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/nqkiktif/public_html/forum/core/includes/class_humanverify_keycaptcha.php' (include_path='.:/opt/cpanel/ea-php73/root/usr/share/pear') in /home/nqkiktif/public_html/forum/core/includes/class_humanverify.php on line 66.
          Uninstall the keycaptcha addon. Its files are missing and it won't work. Especially if it is not a vBulletin 5 Addon. Uninstall it from the AdminCP under Products & Hooks -> Manage Products. Then make sure any directory for this addon does not exist under /core/packages so it doesn't automatically reinstall.

Wayne Luke
          vBulletin 5 API

Comment

Originally posted by Omeka View Post
            Italian translation of the error: Sorry, but the server is not responding properly to information requests. This may be a momentary problem. If you continue to receive this message and the site is otherwise functioning, please contact the site administrator. Error Info: "200 parserror SyntaxError: JSON, parse: unexpected characyer at line 1 column 1 of the JSON data"
            1. Open your browser's developer tools.
            2. Load the page.
            3. Clear the Network tab output in the Browser Developer tools.
            4. Finish the task.
            5. The AJAX response should be listed last on the Network Tab.
            6. Click on it in the developer tools.
            7. Paste the text of the response in a reply.
            Probably the same 500 error since you have an improperly installed addon.

Wayne Luke
            vBulletin 5 API

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post

Uninstall the keycaptcha addon. Its files are missing and it won't work. Especially if it is not a vBulletin 5 Addon. Uninstall it from the AdminCP under Products & Hooks -> Manage Products. Then make sure any directory for this addon does not exist under /core/packages so it doesn't automatically reinstall.
              Thanks Wayne, but I had already uninstalled this plugin and deleted the files, I ask you if there is anything left in the database because I disabled the captcha from the admin panel, I entered the Question and Answer option and the problem was solved.

Comment

I don't know if there is anything left in the database. You would have to ask the Addon developer.

If properly created, uninstalling the addon should remove all traces of it including database options and settings.

Wayne Luke
                vBulletin 5 API

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
                  I don't know if there is anything left in the database. You would have to ask the Addon developer.

If properly created, uninstalling the addon should remove all traces of it including database options and settings.
                  Thanks again Wayne, I checked the product tables, but there is no trace of that plugin.

Comment

I solved it by deleting the forum link from the plugin domain, as it was registered.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X