Notices: Moderators posted unapproved post: Warning for member

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Notices: Moderators posted unapproved post: Warning for member

I don't quite get why I'm getting these. When I click the link I go to home > special > infractions and I see 'This topic is awaiting moderator approval'. Yet I see nothing.

What should I be seeing or doing?
    VB5 & Mobile license for sale. PM ME IF INTERESTED

You shouldn't be visiting the special -> infractions channel. It shouldn't be visible in anyway on the front-end. You can handle notifications in the Message Center. Specific Infractions are handled on the individual's user Profile page.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
      You shouldn't be visiting the special -> infractions channel. It shouldn't be visible in anyway on the front-end. You can handle notifications in the Message Center. Specific Infractions are handled on the individual's user Profile page.
      I didn't set anything to do that, as an admin I can just see that channel.

The msg center is the place that provides the link to that channel ... which is always empty

Comment

I've not experienced that. It should link to the user's profile that received the infraction. What version of vBulletin are you using and is this in a style with customized templates?
        Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
        The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
        vBulletin 5 API

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
          I've not experienced that. It should link to the user's profile that received the infraction. What version of vBulletin are you using and is this in a style with customized templates?
          VB 5.6.2 Patch Level 1

Dark template ... some templates have been updated but nothing to do with messages

Comment

Make a new style with no parent - this gives you a completely default style.
            Does the same issue occur when viewing the site with this new style?
            MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.6.4 Demo
            AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment