Matching My article tags category and latest articles on the category page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matching My article tags category and latest articles on the category page

How can I get my category article tag latest articles to match what's on my article page?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200908-223051.png
Views:	68
Size:	389.9 KB
ID:	4447074

Name:	Screenshot_20200908-223720.png
Views:	39
Size:	665.7 KB
ID:	4447075

I am not sure what you mean.... Categories are used to organize articles. Tags are prominent keywords used in Articles. Tags can be used in any article across categories. Tags have no categories. They are not portraying the same thing. It is two sets of data.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

Mr. Wayne I am talking about the same way this picture reflect the links on your article page

Name:	Screenshot_20200909-165629.png
Views:	50
Size:	456.3 KB
ID:	4447123
      this is what I'm talking about.

Comment

This is all just how the data has set up over time. Nothing special has been done in these locations.

Any correlation between the tags (Article Tags) in the image and categories is really subjective. I don't even think all those tags are used in the reference section (the bolded category in the image above). The articles listed in the "Latest Articles" module are all from the Reference category simply because they are the latest articles. No other special meaning there.

The difference is that the Article Tags module here and your site is the difference between list and tag cloud views. That is a module option.
        Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
        The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
        vBulletin 5 API

Comment