Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A problem I must solve

A problem I must solve please help.
    When I click to enlarge the writing screen in a forum post, it takes me to the main page of the site.
    Pressing the resizer is straight and moves me to the main page.
    As in the picture something can help me please

Click image for larger version

Name:	hands-tattoo-art-human-wallpaper.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	215.2 KB
ID:	4446961

Click image for larger version  Name:	hands-tattoo-art-human-wallpaper.jpg Views:	0 Size:	185.6 KB ID:	4446959
    Last edited by TattoTattoo; Sun 6 Sep '20, 12:39pm.

This would only happen if Javascript isn't working for some reason. Have you added Javascript to your site in anyway? Are you blocking any Javascript with a browser extension?
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
      This would only happen if Javascript isn't working for some reason. Have you added Javascript to your site in anyway? Are you blocking any Javascript with a browser extension?
      I have no idea how to find it and what I added you can give me direction what it could be where to look

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
        I found first of all thank you bro
        The translation I downloaded is not so good when translated by a bad writer

He wrote it down

תוכן שהוזן בעבר נשמר באופן אוטומטי. <a href="#" data-action="restore" tabindex="1"> שחזור </ a> או <a href="#" data-action="discard" tabindex="1"> בטל </ >.

Click image for larger version

Name:	hands-tattoo-art-human-wallpaper.jpg
Views:	69
Size:	263.4 KB
ID:	4446966

Comment