• How to change the time zone for everyone

How to change the time zone for everyone
    I try to put on my land but it does not change
    Click image for larger version

Name:	55555.jpg
Views:	62
Size:	221.4 KB
ID:	4446796

That is for guests and new user registrations. It will not change the timezone for all users. There is no functionality in the software to mass edit the timezone for existing users.

Users can change this value by selecting "User Settings" off the drop down menu on their username in the top right corner. It will be on the "Account" tab.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne Luke
      That is for guests and new user registrations. It will not change the timezone for all users. There is no functionality in the software to mass edit the timezone for existing users.

Users can change this value by selecting "User Settings" off the drop down menu on their username in the top right corner. It will be on the "Account" tab.
      But all my users are from the same place. Why does everyone need to change .. is there a way to change it anyway? At least the time will be of the same area of ​​the country because at the moment it is two hours late

Comment

There is no way to change it for users that are already registered without editing each one manually.

You can edit users under Users -> Search for Users. Find the user you want to edit and change their settings.

Wayne Luke
        vBulletin 5 API

Comment

You could change with sql.

https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/arch.../t-243581.html
          https://forum.vbulletin.com/forum/vb...for-every-user

As always...you should make a backup of your database first!

This statement convert each and every user to the timezoneoffset 2 (which is what your screenshot show):
          HTML Code:
          update user set timezoneoffset = '2'
          (Timezoneoffset-field is type of char, so you should put it into 'X' but could work also with an integer.)
          If you have a table-prefix, you need to put it before user (example: PREFIX_user).

Clear cache after you had done this.

Comment

Originally posted by delicjous View Post
            You could change with sql.

https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/arch.../t-243581.html
            https://forum.vbulletin.com/forum/vb...for-every-user

As always...you should make a backup of your database first!

This statement convert each and every user to the timezoneoffset 2 (which is what your screenshot show):
            HTML Code:
            update user set timezoneoffset = '2'
            (Timezoneoffset-field is type of char, so you should put it into 'X' but could work also with an integer.)
            If you have a table-prefix, you need to put it before user (example: PREFIX_user).

Clear cache after you had done this.
            My user number is 1 the admin in config.php
            I backed up the data
            Tell me what to write down There is a picture below for details Tell me what to write down inside each one
            timezoneoffset = 2 WHERE userid = 1
            Or
            PREFIX_user = "1" timezoneoffset = '2'
            OR ONLY
            timezoneoffset = '2'

Click image for larger version  Name:	women-tattoo-18306.jpg Views:	0 Size:	157.4 KB ID:	4446865
            Last edited by TattoTattoo; Fri 4 Sep '20, 7:36am.

Comment

No.... this is why I didn't propose a query for you. You lack the technical knowledge.

You don't alter the query at all. USER doesn't refer to you. You will need to backup your database before running queries. Even a seemingly simply query, will destroy your database if you make uneducated changes to it.

Wayne Luke
              vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• delicjous
                delicjous commented
                Editing a comment
                Iam sorry to post this... I always think guys who have a forum should know a little sql.
            widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X