Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about the mobile version

Hello to all my friends.
    I was interested in purchasing the mobile version.
    Is there a video or any way to see what the site looks like on mobile?
    Does the design remain the same as on the site?
    Does the translation I have on the site remain the same?
    Right now when I log in via mobile the site looks really messy, the main image of the forum is very large and all sorts of other things.

What does the mobile version actually look like?

Is it just only for apps?
    When I log in from a cell phone browser will it make a change for the better thet now?
    thet do site is mobile friendly In the standard web browser phone?
    Last edited by TattoTattoo; Fri 28 Aug '20, 4:19am.

You can search vbulletin on the Apple and Google stores and download a mobile app for this site. That is the best way to test it out.

The mobile apps do translation in a different method. The primary reason for the app is to compile the UI and language into the app. This reduces the bandwidth that it needs to download from the vBulletin server.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
      You can search vbulletin on the Apple and Google stores and download a mobile app for this site. That is the best way to test it out.

The mobile apps do translation in a different method. The primary reason for the app is to compile the UI and language into the app. This reduces the bandwidth that it needs to download from the vBulletin server.
      Ok. As I understand it is only for apps the mobile suite.

How can I change the look in the browser of the cell phone not related to the app.
      i finished building the site itself but when I log in to the browser of the phone it is different is there a way to change it?
      Attached Files

Comment

It should change automatically. I don't know what you did so that it isn't. Would actually need to see the site in question and not just images. Images really don't help solve issues.

Wayne Luke
        vBulletin 5 API

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
          It should change automatically. I don't know what you did so that it isn't. Would actually need to see the site in question and not just images. Images really don't help solve issues.
          Ok I fixed it myself.
          Question How to install the app after purchase?
          Another question about the app I will be able to change the language myself to translate it is there a possibility it will burn?

Comment

[QUOTE=Wayne Luke;4446494]It should change automatically. I don't know what you did so that it isn't. Would actually need to see the site in question and not just images. Images really don't help solve issues.[/
            What you say?QUOTE]

Comment

You cannot change the language yourself. You can supply a language to be used by following the instructions in this topic: https://forum.vbulletin.com/forum/cu...ile-suite-v2-5

The instructions for deploying the apps to the Google Play and Apple App Store are included in the App Download. They are quite involved because of the way these services are set up. Once the apps are deployed, then you can install them. Both Google and Apple also have policies and procedures on installing apps on a device for testing. This will be available with the developer accounts set up with each company.

Wayne Luke
              vBulletin 5 API

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X