Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum is not loading

Hello VB Team,

Today a few hour ago I was able to access the forum. But now I am unable to access. The web browser is showing nothing. I checked the "error_log" file and can see below errors. Please see the attached image.

Forum Link: https://www.bengalurubikers.com/forum
    VB Version: 5.6.2

Any help would be highly appreciated. At this moment the forum is down and not understanding what need to be done.
    Attached Files

Your server isn't configured to handle PHAR files properly. This should in installed in PHP 7.2 and higher by default. However, your hosting provider may have disabled it for reasons of their own. I can't think of any benefit to disabling it myself though.

You will need to redownload the software.
    1. Before you download, click "More Download Options". (#1 Below)
    2. Then select Customize my download. (#2 Below)
    3. Click the "Use Phar" then click "No Phar" before downloading (#3 Below)
    4. Download the software.
    5. Upload these files and overwrite the existing files on your server.
    6. Remove all "Suspect File" listed in the AdminCP under Maintenance -> Diagnostics -> Suspect File Diagnostics.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	2020-08-04_10h26_32.png Views:	0 Size:	75.4 KB ID:	4444994

Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

This is a great support. My forum is up and running. Really appreciate your prompt response on this Wayne Luke

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X