User Profile - Customize my Style settings do not save

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Bug / Issue] User Profile - Customize my Style settings do not save

I have a user who asked for the ability to customize his style with a larger font. He went into his profile and customised the content text size to medium and then clicked save. When he navigated back to the forum the text was still small. He then went back into "Customize My Style" and the text setting had reverted to "Small".

I tried the same process (as the administrator) and exactly the same thing happens.

Is there a setting I have missed or is this a bug/issue?

Is there a different way to increase content text sizes per member? I've seen all the threads about global edits but for some the current text size is fine and want users to be able to configure what works for them.

vBulletin Connect 5.6.2
    PHP 7.2

Cheers,

Galey

This may seem obvious but are you saving the changes by pressing the green save button at the top of the page?
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
    Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

Hi Wayne.

Most definitely.
      Last edited by galey801; Sun 2 Aug '20, 11:42pm.

Comment

I cannot recreate this here. You should be able to view my profile and see this. Without direct access to the server and the problematic user account, I don't know what is causing the problem. You will need to open a support ticket and provide that information.
        Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
        The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
        vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
        Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment