Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Javascript for Cookies Consent

Hello,

Would you please advise me if we can put javascript for cookies consent?

Thanks

Yes it's possible. Where you would put it would depend on the third party code you wanted to use.

However many sites simply use the vBulletin notice system, and create a dismissable notice.

MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.6.2 Demo
    AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

Hello Mark,

Would you please let me know where to put when I would like to use the third party code?
      Because I would like to add It at the bottom and some style.

Thank you

Comment

Why not use the built-in functionality? Settings -> Options -> Privacy Options. You can customize the phrasing in the AdminCP and look and feel with CSS.

To add your own code, you would either want to use a Template Hook with a custom template or an Ad Template to place the Javascript in one of the Global Module areas on the site. How the popup appears relies solely on the CSS that you use.

To use a Template Hook, create a new custom template with your code. Then go to Hooks & Products -> Template Hooks in the AdminCP to assign the template to any of the available hooks. One in the footer might suit your needs the best.
        Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
        The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
        vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
        Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment