60 second post issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 60 second post issue

I have seen a lot of post on this, yet no real how to to get it fixed. Anyone out there that knows how to fix this issue, it is only a single user with the issue that I can see. Paid support is fine.....
    [email protected]

What is the actual issue? We will need a full description, steps to reproduce, vBulletin version, php version, etc.
    MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.6.2 Demo
    AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

Well, I seem to have that fixed now, no idea how, but it is working. Thew issue now is that I posted and there is no way for me to delete that post, even when I log in as admin, I am not able to delete it. If someone know why or how t fix this, please let me know.

Originally posted by Mark.B View Post
      What is the actual issue? We will need a full description, steps to reproduce, vBulletin version, php version, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Ranbud View Post
        Well, I seem to have that fixed now, no idea how, but it is working. Thew issue now is that I posted and there is no way for me to delete that post, even when I log in as admin, I am not able to delete it. If someone know why or how t fix this, please let me know.
        Again, we need a full and detailed description:

Details of the issue
        Steps to reproduce
        vBulletin version
        php version

An admin can delete posts anywhere on the board, and there is no bug that would prevent this, so without detailed information it's impossible to suggest what to do next.
        MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.6.2 Demo
        AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment