Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stijepo
    replied
    Update: now is ok. It didnt overwrite correctly file so i deleted it and uploaded again. Now looks ok.

md5_sums_vbulletin.php was secured so even though i was uploading ti through ftp it said it was successful but it was not as i saw difference between file size.

Leave a comment:

• Stijepo
    replied
    Overwritten again, uploaded through ftp.

On diagnostic page says:

This function will list each of your vBulletin files that is tagged with a different version than your forum is currently at, which is 5.6.2.
    ./core
    api.php File version mismatch: found 5.6.2, expected 5.6.1 patch level 1
    attachment.php File version mismatch: found 5.6.2, expected 5.6.1 patch level 1
    css.php File version mismatch: found 5.6.2, expected 5.6.1 patch level 1
    global.php File version mismatch: found 5.6.2, expected 5.6.1 patch level 1
    image.php File version mismatch: found 5.6.2, expected 5.6.1 patch level 1
    login.php File version mismatch: found 5.6.2, expected 5.6.1 patch level 1
    payment_gateway.php File version mismatch: found 5.6.2, expected 5.6.1 patch level 1
    sprite.php File version mismatch: found 5.6.2, expected 5.6.1 patch level 1
    xmlsitemap.php File version mismatch: found 5.6.2, expected 5.6.1 patch level 1
    etc. (not copying all files)

On top of the admin page says running 5.6.2

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    I added to my post above.

Also make sure to overwrite the /core/includes/md5_sums_vbulletin.php. If you have secured this file, it will need its permissions set so your SFTP/SSH user can write to it when copying the files.

Leave a comment:

• Stijepo
    replied
    The system says i am running 5.6.2. It went through the whole 5.6.2 upgrade process without an issue. At the end i deleted Install folder.

www.pomorac.net/forum

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    For some reason your upgrade didn't process. When you upgrade, you would have to press 2 to confirm the file changes and run the upgrade scripts.

Also make sure to overwrite the /core/includes/md5_sums_vbulletin.php. If you have secured this file, it will need its permissions set so your SFTP/SSH user can write to it when copying the files.

Leave a comment:

• Stijepo
    started a topic [Resolved] Mismatch after upgrade 5.6.1 PL1 TO 5.6.2

Mismatch after upgrade 5.6.1 PL1 TO 5.6.2

Package downloaded: 5.6.2 customized for non PHAR with theme and images and compressed javascript.

As usual, uploaded and overwritten UPLOAD directory and started upgrade. On the upgrade info already saw strange mismatch version of files:

It is advisable to resolve the following issues prior to continuing with the install. To check that the issues have been resolved, hit "refresh". To continue without resolving the issues, hit "confirm":
    Following is a list of files that are either missing or contain unexpected contents. The most likely cause is that all of the files from this release have not been properly uploaded. You should resolve this error before continuing.
    /ISSUE_TEMPLATE - File not recognized as part of vBulletin
    /ads - Directory not recognized as part of vBulletin. Warning: Its contents were not scanned.
    /index.php - File version mismatch: found 5.6.2, expected 5.6.1 patch level 1
    /mobiquo - Directory not recognized as part of vBulletin. Warning: Its contents were not scanned.
    /core/api.php - File version mismatch: found 5.6.2, expected 5.6.1 patch level 1
    /core/attachment.php - File version mismatch: found 5.6.2, expected 5.6.1 patch level 1
    etc.
    After i pressed begin update everything was completed fine but when i went to Diagnostic Suspect File Version i have the all of these files same error mismatch found 5.6.2, expected 5.6.1 patch level 1.

So far working normal.

Thanx
    Last edited by Stijepo; Thu 25 Jun '20, 10:24am.