Users getting blank page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Resolved] Users getting blank page

I don't know what I've done but it seems if you logout of my site you get nothing but a black page. I've tested and confirmed. I can log back in through the admincp and once logged in the site acts normally.

Is your site turned on? Settings -> Options -> Turn your vBulletin On/Off.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

Yes and I have resolved this. The problem was I deleted that oddball style which apparently was a default so there was no style for logged out users. Fixing that seemed to fixed my PayPal and all sorts of other issues I had not bothered you about

Comment

The "oddball" style will most likely be added back in the next time you upgrade. Technically it should be named "Themes" and is used as a parent for all the other default themes that come with the software. However, it shouldn't have any edits in it and shouldn't cause problems just by being there. Something else seems to have been going on with the theme since the name was blank.
        Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
        The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
        vBulletin 5 API

Comment

Themes is there but there was one on top named ? I posted a picture the other day.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X