Error when using the "Contact Us" form

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error when using the "Contact Us" form

(vB5.6.1 PL1): Users trying to use the "Contact Us" at the bottom of my site, generate an empty e-mail message as seen below. I'm not sure exactly when this started; I just saw it a few days ago. I think it worked when I used vB5.6.0, but the cause might be something completely different. Any place where I can check what's going on?

Følgende melding er sendt til deg via $vboptions[bbtitle] av $name ( mailto:$email ). -------------------------------- $message -------------------------------- Henvisende side: $url IP-adresse: $ip Brukernavn: $bbuserinfo[username] Bruker ID: $bbuserinfo[userid] E-post: $email

It is using a vBulletin 4.X phrase, not a vBulletin 5 phrase. vBulletin 4.X language packs are not compatible with vBulletin 5. Those variables mean nothing to vBulletin 5's phrase parser.

Edit the contactus_gemailbody phrase and remove the existing translation and retranslate it for your language. You can see the phrase by going to Languages & Phrases -> Phrase Manager and changing the group to Email Body Phrases at the top of the Phrase Manager. You may want to check your other phrases in this group as well. You can use the shortcodes in the left column of the translation boxes to insert specific information into the phrases.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
    Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

Of course! My bad. Thank you.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X