Problems for users after Chrome upgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems for users after Chrome upgrade

I have some users that are getting the error message saying "invalid server response. Please try again" after upgrading to Chrome83.x. Has anyone else experienced this? FYI I am still running 5.5.3

No, I've not seen this issue but you most definitely need to upgrade to 5.6.1 PL1 as soon as possible.

Comment

I am using Browsers based on Chromium 83 and have not experienced this issue. The browser is most likely a red herring for the underlying issue. The issue can be caused be server security measures.

I recommend upgrading to 5.6.1 PL1 as soon as possible. Your site no not currently secure. After that, if the issue continues, please provide links so we can investigate.
      Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
      The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
      vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
      Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
        I am using Browsers based on Chromium 83 and have not experienced this issue. The browser is most likely a red herring for the underlying issue. The issue can be caused be server security measures.

I recommend upgrading to 5.6.1 PL1 as soon as possible. Your site no not currently secure. After that, if the issue continues, please provide links so we can investigate.
        Thanks. Will get the updated done, but by the bolded part is there anything else that can be tweaked or done?

Comment

You would have to discuss the issue with your hosting provider and find out what is actually causing the "Invalid Server Response." It is a pretty generic error message and without looking at the logs created when it is triggered, there is no way to know exactly what the issue is.
          Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
          The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
          vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
          Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment